New ringtones added.
- Deolinda – Que parva que eu sou
- Azeitonas – Quem és tu miúda?
English spoken songs
OST Movies and Tv Shows
- Hobbit, The – Misty Mountains
- Hobbit, The – Trailer
- CSI – Main Theme (Who are you)
Check them out. And if you have a request let me know.
I’ve added a new section to the Studio dedicated to one of my hobbies, the making of ringtones.
Check it out in it’s proper page or follow this link.
Right now, there are only two ringtones there:
The Sword maker from The 13th Warrior and Baba Yetu from the Menu of Civilization IV.
Since I’ve decided to start publishing my ideas, I realized that it’s a good idea to share them through the social network sphere in order to reach the biggest amount of people. The services to choose are several and I decided to go with a bunch of them, namely.
- Empire Revenue
just to name some. As you can see these are a lot of services, and if you add the blogging/website platforms I’m currently using, namely
and two e-mail providers, if I have all of them open at the same time, I get 16 tabs open on my Firefox/Chrome. This is no way to manage anything.
So I tough, “with some many extensions for Firefox maybe someone has come up with the idea of making one that helps you manage all your social life in a single bar or anything similar.” Or not! There was nothing on the Firefox list even similar for what I have in mind.
So here goes a project for the near future. An extension that allows you to manage most if not all of your social life in a single bar/floating extension.
Main objectives: To congregate a wide variety of Social, Website, Blog platforms in a single place.
- Allow to post to several platforms at the same time;
- Allow to directly share the present webpage in several platforms at the same time;
- Allow to save the webpage being viewed in pdf directly to a cloud storage platform and/or share it via e-mail;
- pop-up notifications collected from each of the social platforms linked to the menu bar.
Future implementations may include
- chat support for platform that support real-time chat;
- integration with web-forums;
- send e-mail from the menu bar with a floating windows;
- pop-up notifications from e-mail providers;
- desktop dedicated application (Windows, iOs and Linux);
- mobile dedicated application for Android and iOs;
- Translation to other languages;
This pretty much covers it.
If you’re a developer and would like to develop this concept, contact me first.
Social Manager by Luís Francisco Ribeiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.